Friday, February 14, 2014

Things in February 2014

So what have been happening around this second month of the year.
It has been pretty hectic month frankly speaking.
With Chinese New Year started on 31st January 2014, my preparation to welcome this horse year just as busy as every other year.

As usual, I always do my very own baking but the only difference this year is I only bake about 3-4types cookies which considered lesser than the year before.

got the inspiration for this cookies from a friend of mine 
hubby did help out to emblish those doggie cookies that I made for sale

decide to make something different with the look of this cookies this year and again hubby was helping out while baking this ๐Ÿ˜Š

my very first attempt on making this design and just glad on how it turn out

made this for the 9th day praying ceremony

And the celebration this year could not be more special as it was our first time to held the praying ceremony at our own home, since all along it has always been at my parent's place.



Excited to start this horse year with all the necessary preparation, I just wish me, my family and friends to have a great year ahead fill with luck and joy abundantly ๐Ÿ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...