Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Year = New Finished Projects

It is time for self assessment to see my progress and what I have achieved so far even it is only the second month of the year.
Just want to make sure that I actually will manage to achieve the resolutions which I have set in the beginning of the year.

Started with this test knit project that I signed up sometime end of last year.
This project has actually change my opinion about cable motif which I find bit annoying when you always need cable needle to work with.
Thanks to this test knit, I now find cable actually is a fun motif to work need especially when you can work with any help of the cable needle.



My second finished object for this year was doily which was part of mystery KAL in my local knitting group and was a very quick knit.
Planning to knit another piece so I can actually combine both pieces into wearable but yet to have the time to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...