Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 has been a GREAT year.

So today will be the very last Monday on 2013. And it has been sometime since I published my last writting on this blog.Time has been passing really fast as I always been saying. Cos there is only one more day to go to 2014.

My 2013 has definitely been amazing I would say. While I was doing my house chore this evening, I managed to reflect back on what I have been through for the past 12 months and I just couldn't be more thankful for it.

Why did I say so? In 2013 I was lucky enough to have four incredible holiday trips with my beloved hubby and little girl, not to forget that I also had my family member companion in some of the trip.

My little girl has also start her school and ballet class during mid of the year, where I was struggling hard to get her entering the classes without crying almost everyday for the first-two months.

And come to my very own business,  surprisingly it also been growing through out the year, by the increasing amount of customer I have now compared to last year.

As from my productivity part, my baking and knitting has definitely been growing a lot too along the year.

The only regret that I have is that if only can maximise the time usage in order to be more creative and productive which I believe I could have done more.

I know that I can never bring back time to fix what I have done wrong but I am confident that I can give my very best to be better in the upcoming year.
So let's get ready and be prepared for another incredibly amazing 2014 ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...