Monday, September 30, 2013

September is ending.

So today is the last day of September already and it has been more than a month since my last post. Been reminding myself to spend some time to write but sadly I still can't find spare time for it though.

The moments of yarn cuddling has been very limited for the past few weeks. I think I have been affected by the laziness syndrome. I still try to be as productive as possible though.

This month I am able to complete two hats order for a one year old. With only a given picture as sample but no pattern to refer, I am actually managed to make it look alike.

Since the time is waiting for nobody, I am now picking up myself so I will be able to finish some of my work in progress soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...