Friday, May 31, 2013

Scrap Yarn Projects

No doubt that every knitter and crocheter sure have lots of scrap yarn lying around in the crafts room which sometime can come handy in creating small and quick project.

In my case, when my hubby installed a lamp for my working table, the light is actually too bright for my eyes, but without it I won't be able to continue working on my project late at night when both my hubby and daughter are asleep. So thanks to my scrap yarn stash, I got this idea to crochet my very own lamp shade.


And thanks to my scrap yarn stash too, I am able to crochet my very own Instagram Phone Case too, which currently is so trending. With a little bit of stitch modification, the phone case looks made using tunisian technique and I am glad with it finally looks.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...