Monday, May 20, 2013

Finished Project on May.

Only a couple of week left to end of the month of May. Gosh..how time moves very fast do scare me a lot sometimes and make me think back on what I have actually done to get through it.

I know I supposed to update my blog as what I have promised earlier this year, but sometimes with all the hectic activities happening almost everyday, the brain seems to get stuck on what should I write on blog.
However, I do force myself to at least write in once a month though, or else what is the point of creating the blog, rite.

So, talked about my achievement, I actually manage to finished two wearable project as a test pattern project from Ravelry; Windsong Bolero by Nitza Coto. This is a lovely lace-button down bolero which turns out to be cardigan for me cos I am only 5.1" tall and still I love how it looks on me.
 

The other finished wearable is also a test pattern called V-Line Pullover designed by Svetlana Volkova, this is a very quick top down pullover which really great for a beginner to try on, and I just love the colour gradation effect from the yarn.



I definitely proud of myself and could not believe at first on what I am actually capable in achieving. Yeay Me \'(^^,)'/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...