Friday, May 3, 2013

My very own SOCKS...finally!!!



Yes, finally....!!!

I have knitted a socks from scratch after having the book on how to make one for as long as I could remember.
Been haunted with the eagerness to actually try on the process of knitting my own socks and triggered by quite numbers of picture posted by another knitter on Instagram, I force myself to spend the time to start making one.





Referring to this great book called "Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks", my very own hand-knitted socks finally completed within a week time. Considering I only knit for an hour or two a day, it was a great achievement for a beginner socks-knitter like me.

This book is really a very good references for any new sock knitter with a very detailed step by step picture shown on how the knitting progress should be and the best part of all is you will have both side finished at the same time.


 Though the size made is only fit my daughter's foot and the design is simple enough, I am really glad that I have accomplished my goal of knitting socks.

2 comments:

  1. I have this book and really should get it out and try a pair of socks--I have been meaning to for quite some time. Your little socks are adorable!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should find a time to try this out Kim, it is addicted for sure ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...