Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 5 - 32/365 : Exhausting week!

So it has been a while since my last post few weeks back, whereby I promosed myself to update this blog weekly earlier this year.
Actually things been hectic the last few weeks, both me and my little girl had a very bad cough and flue. And even worse my hubby infected by chickenpox.
The sickness moment been going for about a week and a half with all the normal activities been reschedule. It was quite intense and tiring for me honeslt, but I just have no choice but to go through with it and have to stay stong even I am actualy struggling from recovering my self from the cough and flu.

During that hectic period, for sure no yarn and needle touched. I was just to tired for everything after along busy day, replacing hubby to stay at the shop whole day.
Thankfully, with a very strict diet for the cough, I recovered quite fast and able to finish up some project from the WIPs bag after that.

I am just glad with my this two weeks performance and just could not be more proud,
I finish 2 kids cardigan, 1 adult cardigan, 1 hat and 1 shawl, qute impressive huh, hahaha.
So here are the pictures of my finished project for these 2 weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...