Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 2 - 09/365 : Tidying up time!

So it has been a while since I browse through some great blogs and wanted to have the design of the "follow me" social media icon shown on my blog just like theirs.

I finally manage to sit in front of my laptop and spend time on creating my own social icon button.
Though it is not as fancy as those we can found freely in the web, I still feel proud with it, cos I add up with some details that I love.


I also cleared up some gadgets from the blog which I think not very useful which only make everything too crowded. So with its new look, hopefully I am able to regularly keep updating this beloved blog and meet up with more new more friends for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...