Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mom's Cardigan is finally completed!

Talking bout the cardigan which I supposed to knit for my mom somewhere around end of last year, the one faced with lack of yarn issue, has finally been resolved.
Yes.. I finally found a fellow knitter who did buy the same yarn as the I used to knit the cardigan and I am just so lucky.

So my mom's cardigan sleeves finally completed and whole project is no longer a working in progress for sure. But just too bad that Mom could not wear it yet at the moment since the cardigan is a little bit too thick for the weather at our end at this time.

Despite all of that I am really relieved that I can finally checked this cardigan out from my WIP list forever..hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...