Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 1 - 02/365 : First post of the year

Here is my 1st post of the year 2013. As the resolutions have been set up for this year, one of it will be regularly updating this beloved dog, which mostly about my handmade of course.

So I have been spending my year end & new year holiday with house sitting for my mom since they are on holiday. Kind of sad though since I can't join along. But then having the companion of hubby and my daughter, it sure cure the sadness.

Talk about resolutions, aside from the one goal I mentioned earlier, for this 2013 I have decided to set few goals to achieve by end of the year, which are:
1. Knit at least 5 pieces of adult size wearable, using the pattern I have purchased all this while.
2. Focus more on handling the business of my yarn shop.
3. Stop spending recklessly on yarns and pattern books, which I know for sure, this will not be as easy as I thought it will be.
4. Clearing the projects kept in the WIPs bag, have start to decide to finish it or just rip it of to make some other project. This includes to finish one WIP before starting the new one, unless there is some exceptional case like this one - not enough yarn of the same colour.


Finger crossing the few points mention above will eventually all checked when the year 2013 end too with the enthusiastic new year spirit along the year. Happy New Year \'(^^,)'/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...