Thursday, December 27, 2012

It is the last week of the year!

Another 4 more days, the year 2012 is about to end. Was thinking and analyzing did I managed to get my resolutions made earlier this year actually accomplished.
Well, let's just say there some resolutions still will be included in next year list definitely.
I guess it is just a common human mistake and error..hahahaha.

So, lately ideas on yarn and needle related been flying everywhere in my head and I ended up with jugling with few projects at the same time. And for those of you-fellow knitter, might just understand how frustrating it can be, when there is just too many things to complete within such short time and yet you still have to feed your curiousity on making your idea comes to life.

And with the holiday season around, I actually have the spare time to actually make it happen. Here are some pictures of the projects which I have been working on during the holiday:


This Entrelac kids cardigan is actually inspired by a friend project. And because I finally managed to get myself familiar with this technique also found the suitable yarn from my stash, I decided to give it a try on knitting even without any pattern to refer to.
I am done with the other sleeve already and now left another sleeve also the edging to finish up.









I started this project because I attracted to the design shown in a book while correcting my student's work which is also in the same design. Decided to knit this specially for my mom, since she always complaining bout how old is her favourite sweater already.

The initial plan is to get it done before the 30th December so she can bring it along during her vacation. But I doubt the timing now, since I still need to work on both sleeves and its edging.




This hat is a-one day project which at first was meant for my hubby's customer's son but turn out it fits an adult head instead. So decided to give it to my sister as her upcoming birthday present, since she did request me to make her a hat some time ago.

The hat pattern is my original design and just love the finished look of it. Hoping to have time to write down the pattern soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...