Thursday, December 20, 2012

20.12.2012

A date to remember which may only be experienced once in your life time.
And from what been predicted, it may be the last day before the dooms day.
So I have this one thing about learning this knitting thecnique called Entrelac, which has been bugging me for a while since the last time I saw a friend's finished knitted project.
Just like usual, lack of time has been always be the main reason why I have not managed to actually learn this technique though I have bought the book since a year ago.

Today, I finally decided to actually spare some time for it without clearly knowing what to create using this technique though. Found out that Entrelac, despite of its complicated looks on the finished project, its not as difficult as what I thought earlier. Really glad to finally able to learn it at last.

After all, you just don't what will happen tomorrow but at least you manage to fill your available time with something which might be useful and you just have nothing to loose ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...