Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It is December already!

Counting down days to end of the year. Seems it just yesterday we entered the year 2012 and now it is just about to end. So here comes the time to look back to your early year resolutions, to see what you have successfully achieved and what you still need to work on for the coming year of 2013.

So talk about my finished project during last two weeks, I again have signed up for another pattern tester in Ravelry. I clearly have mentioned earlier that I have decided not to join any test again till nex year but I just could not resist the strong temptation of it. Assisting the designer on Ravelry to test on their new releashed pattern is just so exciting for me.


This is the 'Heart Apart Girl's Cardigan' design by Mari Chiba. The technique used to assemble this cardigan is just so unique and not to forget its cute big heart shape in front of the cardigan is definitely the reason why you should knit this for your little one.


This is 'Bow Knot Hat' also another pattern testing project designed by Yasmin Gamal, which I managed to complete within 6-7hours and it has been my fastest project completed among my other pattern testing all this time. The hat just turn out to be so adorable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...