Saturday, November 17, 2012

Finished project of the week!

Here comes another weekend and it is the third week of November 2012 already.
I managed to finish 3 project this week. Not quite big achievement if I said, since I didn't spend my time fully on finishing them too. But at least the list of WIPs is finally slowly cleared up and it is time to work on something new.


I did this same pattern of hat last week but with different colour.
This was made by order received online too. Comparing it to the green one, this one has a more slouchy finishing since I used bigger hook to crochet.


This stokinette circular scarf was knitted with my very own pattern, with a garter stitch ribbing on its side.
Started it of with a provisional cast on, which meant to hide its seaming.

Since I knitted it quite long, approximately 190cm, it can be worn in three style as shown in picture. This is too made for order received online





Just finished this square today, which takes only about an hour to crochet. A new pattern released by Thata Pang, this square is just so lovely and simple to make.
Planning to make more soon and turn it out become a big project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...