Thursday, September 20, 2012

Believe in yourself!!!

Why did I said so? It is a common thing happens with all of us, I guess.
Things in life are usually looks tougher before we actually been going through with it.
The beginning stage always difficult, but when we adapt ourselves to it, slowly we are getting used to whatever situation we have been facing with and we start to actually believe what we are capable of doing with the life.
That is just the simple philosophy of life which I believe everyone will sure been having too.

The same thing like what I written above did happen to me, but only not happening with daiy life, more to my skills in the hobby I am loving alot now, that is Knitting.
It was all started by the encouragement given by a fellow knitter, to join along the free pattern tester group on Ravelry to test on a shrug pattern called 'Piano Princess Lace Shrug IV'. I, at last, out of my curiousity, sign up as a tester then.

During the testing process, before I actually started to cast on mine and reading along the comment given by other tester in the pattern discussion board, I started to loose confidence to actually be able to finish the project within the given dateline. Cos it seems even the advance knitters who share the same pattern with me found lotsa difficulties in working the project.

I was actually about to quit as a knitter until the fellow knitter whom was the first reason I join along this test, continuously giving the encouragement to not stopping before I actually give a try. And I am just so thankful that I did listen to her.

The project was actually not as difficult as it might seen, when you start to get familiar with the whole pattern and it is more to a work repetition. I could not be more proud of myself, as I like to say, I finally managed to get the project completed on time. Again it was a really big accomplishment I have managed to achieve within 2012. And this definitely has become a stepping stone for me to sharpen my skills even more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...