Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Exciting September!!

It is September already. Without realizing it is another 3months to go to year end.
Wow, time do pass really fast and I found 24hours a day is really not enough.
Checking through my to do list, I got a bunch of project to finish and it do scare me on how fast the time can go.

Been infected by the laziness, I knit and crochet really slow lately, some of the day I don't even touch them at all..sigh!! With all the holiday that just pass, it really need extra effort to start over the usually activities, and same goes with the yarn needles stuff.

So I start the month of September with some crocheting done, not big project but it is a time consuming for sure.
Ribbonage Summer Hat made for Fadhilah

Pattern was taken from Ravelry, tested out of curiousity

26cm Hello Kitty Amigurumi made for Carson's GF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...