Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dreaming to be part of big brand, Rowan!

The well known brand of a yarn company, Rowan, is looking the suitable candidate to become part of their team, which called as Rowanette.
I have submitted my entry right vefore the dateline which is 28th September 2012.
Just hoping and finger crossing, I will be shortlisted.



I have chosen a crochet pattern from Japanese Ondori book #3362, cos I found this tops has a very beautiful lace motif that looks elegant and complicated. Othe than that I also want to stress a point where Rowan Yarns is not only suitable for Knitting but also it is comfortable to be crocheted, especially when you are in a tropical country like Indonesia, where crochet is way more popular to knitting due to the whether issue.


The chosen candidate result will only be out somewhere around October 2012 though, so just wish me the best of luck then ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...