Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pattern testing always been challenging.

To be able to volunteer and finish the project done by some designer in Ravelry always need a full commitment. When people are actually counting on to your responds and comment to make sure the pattern that they design is actually doable by other people.

From the 1st day I decided to act as a volunteer, it was a challenging action to take, since I have to make sure that I always update the designer with any issue found and not to forget the most important thing is to be able to meet the dateline of submission. But I always find this as the best way to improve my skill honestly and I will definitely never going to stop on volunteering.

So here are some project done from the pattern testing:



Princess Peplums Cardigan

Gwen's Cable Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...