Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Can Teach Too???

Surprisingly YES, I managed to teach.

It started with a bit of nightmare, when I decided to open a knitting/crochet class for beginner in my shop. The doubt was there, wondering whether I can teach someone properly, whether my teaching is acceptable.
And now by looking at the result of what my student can do, I definitely proud of myself.
Seeing how they actually been improving from having ZERO knowledge in knitting to producing such great stuff, really amazed me.
Not only they have the passion to learn also patience in finishing what they have started.






Teaching someone is for sure never been easy, it requires lots of patience whereby I myself not a person with a lot of it. But I am really glad to go through this experience cos I know that I am at least can be lot more patient then before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...