Sunday, April 8, 2012

Attracted to Shawl Lace Knitting

Yup, I am now so attracted to Lace Knitting, and really been wondering why.
Cos I myself could not really figure out the actual reason of this attraction besides being amazed by the good look of the lace knitting.


It has been on my 2012 resolution to step in lace knitting especially with shawl and have enrolled my self in my knitting group KAL, which however until today I have not started at all.


Until I actually saw the KAL held by Artyarns in Ravelry : Sun Catcher Mystery Unveiled Shawl Knitalong. It immediately catch my attention and I even imported the yarn from US, cos I can't find any of this yarn here in my country.


Sun Catcher Shawl by Iris Schreier


Love the colour so much

time to get in action with my brand new Addi Click Lace Needle :D

Part 1 DONE, not as hard as I think

About to finish the Part 2, with 15 more rows to go
Dateline for finishing the shawl is by end of April, I am really looking forward to get this shawl done on time. It is a definite real challenge for myself to step ahead in my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...