Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Quiet March

Days been hectic during the month of March, been running here and there to get my schedule for the day accomplish.
Despite the time I had to update my blog, I barely have the time to even sit in front of my laptop everyday, cos it such a time consuming activity to do.
However I definitely still spend the time to cuddle with yarn & needle as always, or else I will be bored to death I assume..hahaha..


So here is some of the stuffs that I managed to knit through out March


Love Squares donation - to be joined as blanket by a fellow knitter

    
my own design of leg warmer
my 2nd design - leg warmer for baby

Flower with butterfly headband

Cable Pom Pom Hat


Summer Bow Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...