Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sanrio Member of Mine...

A friend of mine all of sudden place an order of HELLO KITTY sling bag, specially for her daughter of 2yrs old. Kinda spinning my head at beginning cos she didn't have any pattern for me to refer but only a picture taken from somewhere, which means I have to come out with my own design. Thankfully I have a bunch of e-books collections where I can actually get the rough idea on how to actually start making 1. So here it is my very own crocheted Hello Kitty Sling Bag...hopefully she gonna love it 
Hello Kitty Sling Bag for Candice

As the making process of this sling bag goes on, I suddenly come across the idea of making My Melody too. It was all encourage by having to meet up with a friend who comes back  to town with her daughter for holiday.  Since the daughter is also called Melody, the idea just blast in to my mind. So I finally end up of making another sling bag who also a SANRIO character called MY MELODY. Saw the girl responded so happily when she saw the bag made me just flown high up.

My Melody sling bag for Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...