Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My New Toolbox

the outlook of my beauty case
I finally managed to get myself a new tool box to keep all my weapons i.e my knitting needles & crochet hooks (^^,) whereby the idea came from a friend who also doing the same thing with her tools.




The tool box is actually a Beauty Case which normally used by make up artists to keep their make up tool. I've been searching it around my place for quite sometime & thankfully I got a friend who actually dealing in the make up industry. So she showed me the place to find it..


Was kinda disappointed at first cos the shop I went to, have no more stock available for it, but as people always said when there is a will, there sure be a way...hahahaha... I continued on searching when I'm actually almost giving up & my "never give up" spirit end up bringing me to my current treasure box...

My Super Duper Very Valuable TREASURE ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...