Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the NEW member...

Motivated by people around whom I never even met, only known through social network, I finally take the chance to order my very own KNIT-PRO tunisian needles set & a chuncky set of knitting needles from Ebay, sent direct from Germany.
Having both excited & afraid feeling in me, at the end I made the payment to the shop & taking the risk to place my order to a place which really far far away from where I am now.Never ever thought that the order will only take about 10days to reach and it is definitely a relieve since I actually got what I have ordered.
So sometimes it's just WORTH to taking a risk cos you will never know how it gonna turn up before you try.


My NEW KnitPro Tunisian & Knitting Needle Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...