Tuesday, March 1, 2011

it's been a while...

Been a while since we entered the year of 2011...
Days just passed remarkably fast just like a blink of eyes..
So what i have been up to since then?? nothing much actually...
My little girl tremendously growing so active now, I really just have to keep up with her...

Somewhere early of the year, I have set up a resolution for myself actually...
Well, people been talking what will be the resolution for the new year and honestly just can't really decide any... until i come out with one...that is want to improve my KNITTING skills...
Why Knitting then? let's see... it was the first craft I have really concentrate on... and I had spent darn lotsa money on it yet no outcome at all... guess now it's time to make the best of the resources i already had...

So my early 2011 is mostly about spending my time doing knit... clearing up my curiosity of why other can do it but not me...since i already learnt it before (as usual...that what trigger me mostly..hahahhaa)

Knitted Love Dishcloth

Beth Dubeck ~ Baltic Finger Labyrinth...on progress
By the way, got myself a new set of interchangeable knitting needle from knit-pro, since i have sold my previous bamboo circular needles set... feel bit guilty at beginning as don't think I have to spend money on new needle set... yet it's end up as guilty pleasure.. like always...

the knit-pro spectra interchangeable needles set
hoping with myself fully equipped this year...my resolution will sure be completely done.. GANBATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...