Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My day is started & ended with CROCHET

It's for real...started from few weeks back since I joined this crocheting & knitting club...I'm just all about hook & yarn...my days are passed with at least 2-3hour of holding yarn & hooks.. 
It comes across my mind, that my days are really closed & opened with hook & yarns involved most of the time..

Last night, while waiting for my baby girl to totally fall asleep, I again grab my yarn & hook and this time was motivated by a purchased of hooks made that i sold in FB...
This lady only planned to buy 1pc of crochet hook size 4.50mm..so i'm thinking just to courier that 1pc of hook to her seems to waste the 1kg space of courier she paid for..
I'm, then decided to make her a pouch, which meant to keep her crochet hooks, if she doesn't have any yet...

It all started while i'm waiting with sleepiness striking, I glance through my yarn on the corner of the room and was wondering what colour will come out if I mix 2 brown gradient yarn together.Also wondering what if I crochet a pouch using a cross stitch pattern, how it gonna look like. All of this thought that had finally driven me to grab my yarn & hook and start crocheting even it was already 12am. Luckily it's quite fast and I managed to hop onto my bed at 1.20am.

Here is the pouch...just finger cross that the lady who gonna to receive it will be very happy ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...