Saturday, November 6, 2010

My 1st Crochet Order

Having a new yarn bought & Japanese crochet book has inspired me to make myself a crochet hook case, which i personally think makes all my hooks tidy and having less chances to wrongly placed my crochet hook.

My Personal Hook Case


And out of my expectation the girl who i bought the Japanese books from is actually very interested to have the same hook case as mine too. She instantly place an order of 2 hook cases from me. Of course i'm totally overwhelm and just speechlessly so happy as this will be my 1st ever crochet order from outsider. What makes me even surprised is that she herself sell crochet handmade stuff and yet instead of making one for herself, she actually order it from me.

So yesterday i finally finished her 2 hook cases and have it shipped on the same day immediately. Now just finger crossing that she will love what i have done and awaits her precious comment. I couldn't thank her more for trusting me with this and really hoping this going to bring me more and more order in future (^o^)'/

Blue Orange Theme Hook Case
Red Theme Hook Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...