Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Lil' Bro Birthday...Happy 16th Birthday...

On 24th oct 2010, my lil' brother was exactly 16th years old.
As usual, we went for dinner together for celebration & i decided to bake him a cake.
I chosen the butter cheese cake recipe, as he always like any form of cheese and I myself got all the ingredients available in my fridge.


Been a while though since the last time I baked something out of my kitchen, so was kinda worried about being failed. Luckily everything just go smoothly as expected except the egg white whipping turn bad & I had to re-whip the egg white 2nd time as 1st one didn't get fluffy as i wanted.


Once I done with the cake, I cracked my head on what should i do with the deco. And all of sudden, just like a bulb turning on above my head, I thought of decorating it with chocolate and some whipped cream. 


Turns out the cake looks fabulous, just like those in bakery shop..hahahha...
and I'm just so proud of myself
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...