Friday, October 22, 2010

Finally I got to use on my new Knitting Loom... SOON..

I was told yesterday to get some knitted square of 20x20cm done for a so call knit along project from the knitting & crocheting group whereby I recently join. 
At first was kinda twisting my head here & there on what pattern should i do and was wondering how long could it takes for me to come out with at least 10 squares.
As I consider myself kinda lost with all those knitting stuff actually.
Then only I remember that I just purchased a rectangular & a square knitting loom recently and don't even have the time to try it on yet. Kinda excited about it.

the rectangular knitting loom that I got comes with 32pcs of nails, meant for big project like shawl or maybe clothes. But don't think I personally gonna use all of it, as I consider myself to have lack of patient to do big project that require long time to finish :p









this is the square knitting loom that I meant. it's a foldable type and mine is a size 6.






 So I browsed through Youtube this morning to find those video on how to use knitting loom and never thought that with knitting loom can actually creates lots of different knitting pattern.
I personally think this user is kinda good and he gives very brief clear instruction on how to use the loom.
And yes...he is a guy...marvelous huh.. it's kinda great to know that even man are into these knitting or crocheting thingy nowadays and some even better than us..
This is his official website, lots of other free pattern of crochet and knitting loom available here.. http://www.mikeyssmail.com/Links.html

Guess after all the tutorial found, it's time to put it into practice and I'm for sure need to arrange the time that I have to start putting it into action and hope that my goals of "at least 10squares" to be finished as expected.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ike this looks exciting. Looking forward to reading your blog and seeing what you make!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kate, thanks a lot..
    will definitely keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...