Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday post #2

So it is the first Wednesday for the month of June and I am just so excited to update my blog on my current working in progress. Do check out Tami's blog and Ginny's blog for bunch of great blogs from other crafters.

I am currently involving in a test pattern on Ravelry for this pattern called Little Twister Sweater designed by the incredible talented Kate Gondwana.
The pattern has already emailed out while back and the dateline is set by 28th of June.
However due to my hand injury mentioned on my last week hand, I only able to start the casting on today.

Having a little bit issue with choosing the right yarn to get the correct gauge which caused me to swap for four times until I came across this brownish maroon yarn and thankfully I have it overcame with this yarn.



I am aiming to finish this sweater within a week time from today so I can actually continue working on another project which has been in my wish list which some of it has already casted on. You can't blame a knitter for being too greedy for having too many WIPs because she is too passionate right \'(^^,)'/ 

11 comments:

  1. That test knit pattern you are doing is very cute! And you are right, you can never have too many WIPs... just one for every mood! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the return visit too and yeay I am glad I'm not the only one who deals with one wip at one time *high five*

      Delete
  2. The perfect combo: Lovely, rich yarn color, a charming pattern and a skilled knitter. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty color yarn-and the pattern is adorable too. I am sorry for the hand injury-that is no good when you are a passionate knitter! I have several works in progress so I know how you feel!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Kim and hi-five for having the same habit of working on more than 1project at at time ;)

      Delete
  4. Never enough wips -- especially if you are injured. Your color choice is stunning. I can't wait to see how the finished object works up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...