Sunday, October 28, 2012

My possesions!

Just for the record I just started to crochet somewhere around April 2010 and it has become my addiction since. I just can't stop of collecting yarns, books and not to forget hooks. It has been giving me a great feels of pleasure. From brandless hooks to well known brands, I have it all. Some people might think it just a waste of money, since you are not even going to use it at one time. But to me it is more to exploring the quality given from each different brand.


I did the same thing with Knitting needles as well, which mostly interchangeable and fixed circular sets, cos I just love to knit with circular needle compares to the straight needles, though I do owned some straight needles sets made of bamboo & acrylic with no brand too.

I personally think that needles do influence the quality of your work and performance, cos when you feel comfortable with the tools you are using, you will definitely be more productive, that is for sure!


Considering myself of having a very bad habit with shopping, the purchase of these hooks & needles do not stop till here, I also purchase some Tunisian hooks and also the needle for the new technique called knooking, which all of these mentioned hooks are considered new aince it is still not been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...