Friday, October 26, 2012

My 2nd finish knitted adult tops!

Though I have been knitting for sometime, to have finished wearable project for my size is still countable within my five fingers. Hahaha. All this while I am only manage to knit tthe wearable for children size.

But then I definitely have step up the challenge this year, making a big progress with my skills.
Yup, I have finally made another wearable for myself and surprisingly it is not being frogged inside my WIPs bag like my few other so called adult wearable which I have started few years back since I have learned how to knit.

The pattern was taken from Ravelry Free Pattern Tester Group, called Haubergeon Pullover, design by Julliana Lund. It really catched my attention with its elegant cable-lace designs.

I started to cast on as soon as I received the pattern from Julliana. But again after managed to finish the early part if knitting the waist band, I stop continuing the work due to the hecticness in finisihing some crochet order which I have taken.

Thankfully that since I am volunteering as a tester, there is a dateline to meet in finishing the project, which triggered me to have no option but to finish this pullover as soon as possible.
And guess what, I did it! I manage to finish knitting the whole pullover within 10days with approximately 3-5hours spend with knitting it in a day. Quite an achievement for me, I might say.

Guess you really never know what you are capable of doing when you are under pressured. Though the pullover is actually bit too loose for me, since the size I have taken is actually bigger than I thought, I just could not be more proud to myself. And i do have the thought of knitting another piece of this pullover with smaller size to fit me better.

And having this knitted pullover finished in such a short time, I am definitely looking forward to have more wearable knitted in future. With this thought of having to knit your own wearable and being able to show it off to the public is really giving a big Proud feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...