Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of the year..

The 2011 is about to end in counted hours. It just seems yesterday, when we welcomed the change of year. Time do flies very fast just like a blink an eye.


So preparing for the 2012, have you actually look back to what you have achieved through out 2011. Has your resolutions made before been achieved? What have you accomplished so far and what is your next plan to take? All these questions do bothering me for the past week. Telling myself to actually evaluate, what achievement had I made so far, what mistakes had I done which I shall not ever repeat again.


When come to resolution, I definitely want to emphasize in becoming a better mother to my girl in bringing her up to be better someone and also a better wife to my beloved hubby, which has been very supportive all a long. Because my days won't be complete without them in it every single moment I spend.


It also a moment for me to take a step further ahead in term of so called career as I have come so far with what I have now and hoping it will grow even more in the upcoming year, which can make myself & my family proud for sure.


Knitted Morning Glory & Crocheted Butterfly by ME

But above all that, I just wish for a year long filled with great health & happiness with all the people I love around.


Happy New Year 2012 to you who is now reading this & to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...