Thursday, October 20, 2011

a great surprise for the day

It was a shocked to me that I actually captured the attention of local media called Tribun Pekanbaru, on what I only do as a hobby which is the Crochet & Knit stuffs.

the full page view taken from http://epaper.tribunpekanbaru.com/
dated 20th Oct 2011

The first time I received the invitation was about 2 months back, which I only discovered a month after it came in to my Facebook inbox. And with lotsa things been going on during Keidi's Crafts offline shop set up, it was only happened till yesterday I received the call from the reporter to arrange for meet up.

And surprisingly cause I never thought the news will be released that soon, I don't even know it until I received a notification email from my Facebook that some one congrats me for being published on today's newspaper.

never thought i will be in the local newspaper 

As happy and proud as I can be, I am actually starting to feel the pressure of making sure the effort I put in to my hobby will be long lasting and hoping one day it will become even bigger in future *finger crossed*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...