Monday, August 15, 2011

New Knitting WIP ~ Finally Completed

Wanted to take part in the contest held in my knitting group, I decided to try on this leaf pattern, called 'Tempat Bekal nan Aksi' (Meal Box Pouch) from the new book of Thata Pang-Rajutan Inspiratif.


150811 ~ the project started
It was so eye catching, make me so attracted to try making one. Chosen acrylic linen yarn for the material with circular 3.75mm.
The dateline of submission is 15th Aug 2011, 12am. So there's only few hours to go. Wish I can get it done on time & submit it to the contest :D


So end up, I didn't manage to finish the bag on time to enter the contest, however I did finish knitting it at the end. Though the whole finishing process takes me almost a week, I am still happy that it was no longer a work in progress but now it become finished project.


17.08.11 ~ 5 motifs repeated,
working on another colour - Dark Brown
20.08.11 ~ repeating the motif with previous colour - Beige
21.08.11 ~ Finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...