Thursday, August 18, 2011

it is my late 20s birthday celebration

17th August 2011, i am officially having my 29th year living in this year.
I am definitely excited & thinking back on what i have achieved for the past 28 years.
The only thing that first come across my mind is definitely the improvement on my knitting & crocheting skills..hahhahhahaa.. guess i'm really obsessed with it already.

my beloved family

My hubby got me a cake with knitting theme & surprisingly it was really nice. Eventhough I did help him with the initial planning on getting the cake, I am still so happy to see my cake. Other than that what makes this year celebration special was to have almost all my family member gather around (except my eldest-younger sister) and best friend of mine, around to join my birthday.


my 29th birthday cake - knitting theme

Picture of me knitting with hubby & daughter accompanying me while their watch TV

I definitely could not ask for more, as I am more than happy to have although simple yet a meaningful birthday celebration of all. Cos having important people in your life to spare their time for your, that is what most important i guess. Not only that, to only received wishes from friends whom some I only know through social network has brighten up my birthday this year.


With another year of birthday, I just feel so blessed to have a loving hubby & daughter to accompany my everyday, a supportive family members & friends whom some i share the good & bad. Nothing else I could wish for than being happy & healthy all the time, and hoping to achieve the best of all in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...