Monday, May 30, 2011

Totally addicted to... KNITTING

I am officially announcing.. I am a knitting addict.. hahahaa...
All of sudden the craft which I have abandoned long ago, has now really come to my attention.
Whenever I have the free time now, all I can think of is what should I knit now.
Kinda funny to think back how I used to hate it because I used to find it to be boring & time consuming.
Surprisingly I managed to knit out a small doily, understanding a Japanese knitting pattern & create something out of it.


Pattern from Coats and Clark

Knitted Bookmark for exchange

And despite all the excitement, nothing more satisfying then managing to have my 2011 resolution actually achieved which is to sharpen my knitting skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...