Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

it's 8th May 2011, where all the world is celebrating the love for beloved Mother.
And this year I get to be in it too as it's my very 1st year being a mom now.
Being a mother is never an easy job as i thought before as i been experiencing it now for the past 11 months & yet it is the most incredible experience i will ever have in my life.


So I just wanna wish every beautiful out there a very Happy Mother's Day..
Thank you so much for showering us with every love you have...
Thank you so much for taking care of us no matter how hard it can be sometime regardless any situation you faced...
Thank you so much for putting ourself as your all time first priority...
and last but not least, than you so much for bringing us to this world passionately..
I love you forever MOM...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...