Friday, March 18, 2011

a blink of idea when in need...

Idea just come in a blink when i found myself was in need of using marker during knitting.. making my own stitch marker. Since I got all the needed material, some beads and jump ring, not to forget to spend some time to create 1... so here it goes... my very own stitch marker which actually quite pretty to see (^^,)


Sometime it just weird ideas can just come like that huh... as what people said the bulb suddenly light up.

Same goes with the pattern maker i made for my own used. Cos reading pattern especially written one can be so troublesome when you have too many rows to work on. So I just grab a ribbon then tie it up to the paper pattern exactly below the row i am working on (refer to the golden colour line on the picture). Just as simple as that, now you can rest assure that you will be working on the correct row. 


By the way, it also come across my mind to create another stitch marker which i can use during crocheting. Using the beading wire & some beautiful bead, now i also have my very own stitch marker for crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...