Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday Post #3

So there goes another week, scary to think on how fast time passes by.
After my last post, I actually managed to speed up my knitting and almost finished my WIP which I started last week.


The Little Twister Sweater is currently 75% done with the left sleeve almost complete and to work with another sleeve once I am done. This supposed to be a 3yo size but seems still too big for my little girl who has a petite body.
So once I finish this sweater I still have to keep it for a while until it actually fits my daughter.
Little Twister Sweater


Here is my another WIP, Tallis Lace Tunic which also a test pattern which need to be completed by 20th of June. This tunic has a very beautiful combination of lace and cable, and creates vintage look. Just hoping I can knit this smoothly without any interruption in order to meet up the dateline, cos the pattern is actually not difficult to follow.
Tallis Lace Tunic



By the way, for more story on other fellow crafters' WIP, do drop by to these blog Tami's Amis and also Small Things.


9 comments:

  1. Love the sweater. That is one of my favorite cable patterns but i had never seen someone split it for the v Neck like that. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to the creative designer who can always create great pattern and thank you for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  2. How fun to be test knitting! I don't know if I could handle the deadlines, though. Beautiful projects, nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it and I can assure it is addicting. As for the datelines matter, the designer usually provides a very reasonable amount of time to finish our project and it goes by your own preference to sign up to those with longer dateline. Thanks for stopping by anyway :)

      Delete
  3. Both beautiful patterns and beautiful colours. Sorry the sweater is too big, but better that than too small :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true, having it bigger means a chance for wearing the FO longer. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Very cute little sweater. Love that fancy cable panel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...