Thursday, November 1, 2012

Friday WIPs

Here some of my WIPs that I am planning to finished up soon. Considered to be a nit greedy to work on spfew big project on the same thing I think..hahaha..but it is all part of kicking out the boredom if having to work on one project.



Digged this project out from my WIPs bag, a wearable started way long ago, from 2004. Never get to finish it since it started, due to lack of knowledge in knitting wearable without any guidance.

This was the second project after my very first lesson from the local yarn shop where I learn to knit.

So since currently I think that myself been capable enough to knit on my own, I decide to finish this project up soon.






Second WIPs for the week is this circular scarf made by order received online. The request is this scarf to be long and wide enough to be wrapped around the neck.

It has reached 100cm length now, with a simple my very owned design of stokinette with garter band on each side. Plan to finish it off with 180cm length.



Here is my another project that I am soon to start. Was checking the gauge with the soft cotton from my shop.

This project taken from Free Pattern Tester Group called 'Hear Apart Girl's Sweater' design by MariChiba.

The submission dateline is this end of the month but I just want to finish this up as soon as possible so I can clear up my another WIPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...