Sunday, November 4, 2012

Colour changed ???

Remember my last pattern tester done from last month? The Haubergeon tops?
When I finished knitting it, I have not got the time to actually blocking the tops to get the better final result. So the other day, I finally make it to happen.

Since the material was actually local made cotton and the colour also not too stricking, I was expecting there will be no colour changing at all. But check this out, see what happen.








The colour of the water is changing yellow instead of purple, when I expected the water to have no colour at all.






Here is the clearer picture on how the colour of the water had changed from no colour to yellow after I soaked in the tops. Luckily I wash this tops separately.










So here is the tops after a mild wash, ready to be blocked. It seems the garment had shrinked a little bit after wash and I am just glad to find out the that the bust has actually meets the size which I supposed to do for this oattern though.

By the way I had detached the sleeves which I done earlier since I have done a size bigger than my actual body size, that is why during blocking, I pulled the tops longer hoping the bust of the garment will become smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...