Sunday, August 5, 2012

Student Pass, Teacher Happy

Since I opened my offline shop, I decided to share my knowledge of knitting and crochet through a short courses to whom interested to learn.
Though I was hesitated in the beginning due to the uncertainty of how well I am going to be as a teacher, I finally started to take in students.

Surprisingly, the result turns out so great cause I manage to actually teach those with zero knowledge of knitting or crochet, to be able to create something from yarns and needles and I am definitely feel so happy about it.
So I guess that is how a teacher in school actually feels, when they are able to pass some knowledge to their student and the student managed to master it.

Here are some projects done by my student:
Basketweave Scarf by Oza

Not a Round Hat, Pattern by Me, Done by Oza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...