Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What's happening on June?

It's been awhile since the last time I posted something on this blog.
As usual to be able to sit down, with relaxing mind in order to have some ideas to write on blog is a time consuming moment, which is a bit hard for me lately.
Cos things been little bit hectic with my daily activities.

Nevertheless I still make sure I spend some time cuddling with my yarns and needles.
That is for sure something I will not going to miss..ever !!
So these are some of the things I managed to complete within the month of June 2012, which mostly are customers' orders.




Bunny Earflap & Booties Set

Summer's Top

Granny Jacket for Susanti's Newborn

Summer Ribonnage Hat & Booties set for Kania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...