Thursday, April 19, 2012

my very 1st Hat Design

I am definitely considered as beginner in pattern writing, so if there is mistake found in my pattern, please feel free to comment.


As I am kinda obsess with Cable, I decided to give a try to do my own hat creation using this technique. And to make it easier for beginner, my hat does not involved any decreased, even I still have to use DPNs to make it. This is why I named the pattern as "Not A Round Hat" and the design is purely created by myself and if there's any similarity found in any other pattern, it will be just a coincidence.


I love how it the hat turn out to be and hope those who try my pattern like this too. This pattern available for free at Ravelry, but you must have an account there to be able to download it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...