Monday, October 10, 2011

A dream comes true..

The feeling I am having now is just as happy as if I won a 1 million lottery, cause I finally get to open my very own yarn shop at my town.
Having a very supportive hubby & family, really encourage me & makes it is all worth while doing.

The dream and obsession I had a year ago by looking through the net on every yarn shop available worldwide, now has become a reality.
Though it is not huge yet I believe it will be comfortable enough for other to hang around.
So after consulting the good date for opening with my dad, I finally decide to launch the opening today 10th October 2011 at 11am.
Hoping the other fellow crocheter and knitter will be just as delighted as I can be once they see the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...