Sunday, August 14, 2011

Counting on...

my WIPs...exactly!!
WIPs as in working in progress project, or in another word i.e. unfinished work which is getting more & more from time to time. Just mentioned it, either knit or crochet, I have them all as WIPs...oh God...really wondering when it can be reduced and how soon can it be..


Looking at how productive another fellow knitter/crocheter, really encourage me to knit/crochet more sometimes..yup..sometimes..cos the encouragement usually will last not very long until the laziness is striking again..



If only I can be really committed & dedicated my time fully to my WIPs aside of the time when I have to take care Stella, I foresee that I won't be scratching head everytime i look at my yarn stashes.
image taken from favecraftsblog.com


Time to set my mind to get all of it done for sure, starting the moment i finish up writing this post...hahahaha...*finger cross*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...