Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Busy July started with FRI 2011

Yup..as written in my post title, my month of July is definitely a busy month.
It's all started with the early preparation for Indonesia Knitting/Crocheting Festive (Festival Rajutan Indonesia) which held on 16-17 July 2011 at Jakarta whereby I was so lucky that I was able to be participate in. It was my first trip outstation after Stella was born & was definitely so excited about it. Furthermore I got to meet up with other members of Dinamic - Cronit which I've known for awhile through email yet never get to know the real person.


member's of Dinamic-Cronit
 And since it was also gathering moment for Dinamic Cronit member, we decided to give the so called Queen of Dinamic Cronit; Ms.Thata Pang, a belated birthday celebration as well, with a joined knitted-square blanket from all of DC's member as appreciation of her attribute for the group.
Belated Celebration for DC's Pioneer

Joined Knitted-Square Blanket by DC's member
Though the trip was tiring, but it was all worth it cos we all have a lots of fun gathering for the event & to me it was unforgettable moment for sure.

DC'ers ~ All For One & One For All


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...