Thursday, March 17, 2011

Never knew KNITTING can be so much fun

Just after I finished my knitted Baltic Finger Labyrinth doily, I kinda get excited to knit more. I guess learning new thing especially with the knitting stitches can motivate me in exploring more. So I continue my knitting journey with doing another dishcloth. This time with a snoopy pattern on it. As I knit along the way, row by row, it made me excitedly wanted to finish it as soon as possible. And what come to surprise me is both the front & back side of the dishcloth is actually showing the pattern so clearly. Guess my adventure with another pattern dishcloth will soon come too ^^,


Pattern of the dishcloth taken from:
 http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snoopy-dishcloth-pattern

Snoopy Dishcloth ~ front side

Reverse side of the dishcloth

2 comments:

  1. Yes it can be can't it! [knitting being fun I mean] cute pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nan.. it's indeed so much fun, especially when you come to learn lotsa new stitches everytime you knit a new pattern ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...